Our project management team take a lead role in developing and delivering significant transport, engineering and regeneration projects in Nottinghamshire and beyond.
Typical schemes include new roads and major junction improvements, town centre regeneration projects, and transportation schemes including public transport infrastructure and bus stations.
We have taken a lead role in projects, working with key stakeholders and funding partners such as the Department for Transport, Regional Development Funds, Local Government Organisations and private developers to plan and manage large works.
Our experience can provide support in a wide range of areas including:
- Appraisal works
- Statutory and non-statutory consultation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Preparation and submission of businesses funding bids
- Land assembly – negotiations and acquisitions
- Compulsory Purchase Orders and Side Road Orders
- Securing political support
- Procuring works
- Budget monitoring and management
In recent years the team has taken the lead in the delivery of a number of high-profile projects including the Hucknall Town Centre Improvement Scheme, Worksop Bus Station and Mansfield Bus Station and Interchange.