Via’s construction team build a range of highways-based construction services, from major civil engineering and infrastructure schemes, through to dropped kerbs for local residents.
Working in partnership with our in-house design consultancy, we can provide a full design-build service, delivering turnkey solutions.
Our team work in partnership with our clients and suppliers to deliver your projects more effectively. Our innovative approach enhances quality and value while reducing total cost.
Our construction and civil engineering teams deliver projects of all sizes across Nottinghamshire and beyond
We have extensive experience across the team and can provide a full project management service, including all sub-contractor consultation and liaison.
We can provide solutions for a range of construction projects, including:
- Highway works including Section 278 and Section 38 highway infrastructure for developers.
- Highway improvements and maintenance including structures, junction improvements, drainage, paved and surfaced areas.
- Highway electrical works.
- Bridge and retaining wall strengthening and replacement works.
- Footway and cycleway construction.
- Car park construction.
- Service installations/diversions.
- Land remediation including contaminated land.
Our team have been delivering large-scale engineering projects in Nottinghamshire for decades with an excellent reputation for high-quality and efficiency.
We can work with other local authorities, large organisations and private clients to deliver a tailored construction service to meet your needs.